Our practice covers a wide variety of issues related to corporate management and operations, ranging from governance issues, to disputes and conflict resolution between shareholders, as well as handling conflicts related to the payment of compensation to directors, suppression of rights of minority shareholders, acquisitions, breaches of contracts and fiduciary obligations, fraud and other torts.
Our team has experience in guiding shareholders and companies on issues such as:
- Control of resources, assets or company strategy
- Access to company records and information
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Unfair treatment or oppression of shareholders
- Undue or unreasonable demands of shareholders
- Dividends or shareholder distributions
- Improper use of company assets
- Succession conflicts
- Statutes disputes
- Shareholder or voter agreements
- Board of directors problems and derivative actions
- Executive conduct or control
- Controversies over control or sale of shares.