Nicolás Miranda Larraguibel
Nicolás is partner at Abogabir Miranda and dedicates his practice to the solution of civil and commercial disputes, unfair competition, administrative claims and insolvency proceedings. In addition, he has experience in domestic arbitrations (CAM and Ad Hoc), as well as international arbitrations (UNCITRAL and ICC), and since 2017 he has been an arbitrator for CAM Santiago.
Before forming Abogabir Miranda, Nicolás worked in the international arbitration team at Baker Botts LL.P (London, UK), and in the dispute resolution teams at Alessandri (Santiago, Chile) and Prieto y Cía (Santiago, Chile).
Nicolás is a lawyer from Universidad de Los Andes and has an LL.M. in Law from University College London (UCL), where he won the CIArb Prize for the best student in international arbitration.
He was the winner of a Chile Scholarship (Conycit) for postgraduate studies abroad (2015), as well as the prize for the best coordinator of the Probono Foundation (2014).
– Master of Laws (LLM) – University College London (2016).
– Lawyer – University of the Andes Chile (2009)
– Competition Law Course – Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2009)
- Civil, commercial, and administrative litigation.
- Local and International arbitration.
– Unfair competition.